LARGE COLD FRAME
Extend the growing season and protect your plants or seedlings against frost during the colder weather.
The two adjustable lids provide easy access to tend your plants or crops.
A sleeper frame version of this product is also available.
• Use throughout the year
• Easily adjusted ventilation lids
• Galvanised Hinges
• Acrylic glazed lid panels for excellent light transmission
1.67m x 0.50m x 0.375m
10 Year Guarantee Against Rot
Assembly = 2 Person Assembly
Delivery Size: 1 Parcels
Total Weight: 16.40
The majority of Zest products are delivered by DX. These are packaged in heavy duty recyclable polythene or with heavy duty cardboard. The parcel is banded and the ends taped for extra protection in transit.
DX Lead Time: Orders are despatched within 2 working days of receipt and then delivered within 2-3 working days of despatch from our warehouse. We therefore advise a lead time of 3-5 working days (this begins from the next working day after receipt of an order).
Not going to be in?
If you are unable to accept the delivery, the carrier will attempt to obtain a signature from a neighbour or will leave it in a secure area if this is indicated on the order – please be aware that any delivery instructions must be indicated on the order, otherwise these can’t be guaranteed.
Pallet Deliveries - Multiple/larger products are sent palletised via the Pallex network.
• For palletised orders there is a lead time of 5-7 working days.
• Please be advised that palletised goods cannot be shipped to Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
• All deliveries are kerbside only and must be signed for.
Items weighing less than 20kgs are despatched by TNT.
Damage & Missing Parts:
• All customers should check their delivery upon receipt and if there is any clear damage to the packaging, they should indicate this by writing, “received damaged” on the receipt they are asked to sign by their delivery driver.
• Once unpacked any damaged and/or missing parts must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt.
• If the claim is for a damaged part this should be accompanied by a photograph. Quality Issues
• Any quality concerns are to be reported as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from receipt of the product. They should also be accompanied by a photograph to validate the claim.
• If we deem that there are no quality issues but the customer still insists that we collect the item, we reserve the right to charge for the collection costs.
Each case is investigated individually, and if appropriate a replacement part/order will be sent to your customer.