Kevin Bacon Liquid Hoof Dressing with Brush - Various Sizes
Kevin Bacon Liquid Hoof Dressing is a new version of the popular Original Hoof Dressing but really easy to apply by brush (which is included).
100% natural formula made artisanally for 12 years from vegetable oils and fresh laurel leaves that are macerated to release their active substances.
What is more, its consistency remains constant year-round and it is easy to use thanks to an applicator cap for no-waste application.
Liquid Hoof Dressing is perfect for horses kept on wood shavings.
- Easy application with included brush
- 100% natural
- Nourishes, softens and protects the hoof
- Allows the hoof to breathe
- Prevent hooves drying out
- Activates horn growth
- Perfect for horses kept on wood shavings
Directions for Use
- Apply the product with the brush directly onto the outside, sole, and frog of each foot.
- Care for sound hooves: 2 applications a week.
- Before a competition: 1 application (for beauty).
- In dry weather: 4-5 applications a week.
More Intensive Use for Very Dry Hooves:
- Hose down the feet a few minutes, and then dry them off.
- Next brush on Kevin Bacon's Liquid Hoof Dressing.
- Repeat this operation daily for one week.
Available in 500ml or 1 litre bottle with brush included.