FURminator Dual Grooming Brush
Furminator Dueal Grooming Brush is a 2-in-1 brush with hard and soft bristles which grooms and finishes the coat.
- Metal bristle side removes loose topcoat hair, tangles and debris while massaging the pet’s skin
- Boar's hair bristle side smooths and shines the coat
- Convenient daily solution for topcoat care on pets
- Suitable for all dogs and cats
Directions for Use
1. To brush your pet, find a calm time and location to sit down with your pet for grooming. Gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth. Start from your pet’s head and work your way back, using extra care near stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, as this may cause irritation of your pet’s fur and skin. Brush until all debris is removed from the pet’s fur, tangles are removed, and all areas of fur have been brushed.
2. Grooming is a good time to perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. As you brush your pet, look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which your pet’s coat may conceal. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before resuming brushing.
Use daily for 5-10 minutes each session.