Mollichaff Donkey - 18 kg
Mollichaff Donkey is a highly palatable complete feed formulated particularly for donkeys.
It contains a balanced blend of dried grass, fibre pellets, oat straw, and soya oil with chamomile, mint and lemon balm, and also a broad spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement, which includes limestone and magnesium.
Magnesium is often deficient in UK soils. The limestone provides additional calcium for strong bones and healthy growth.
Mollichaff Donkey is low in sugar, starch and energy and carries the HoofKind logo to denote that it is suitable for donkeys, mules, horses and ponies that are prone to laminitis.
When Mollichaff Donkey is fed at the recommended levels, it needs no further supplementation other than good quality forage; or it can be used as a total forage replacer. (See Feeding Guide)
Mollichaff Donkey is available in 18kg bags.
- Added calcium
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Low in sugar, starch and energy
- Suitable for laminitis prone donkeys, ponies, horses and mules
Oat straw, Dried grass, Oatfeed pellets, Partially-treated straw pellets, Cane molasses, Soya oil, Vitamin & mineral premix, Spearmint, Salt (sodium chloride), Limestone flour, Dicalcium phosphate, Chamomile flowers, Lemon Balm
- Protein 6.0%
- Oil 3.5%
- Ash 9.0%
- Fibre 28%
- Calcium 0.92%
- Sodium 0.471%
- Magnesium 0.3%
- Energy 7.3 MJ/kg
- Starch 2.5%
|Quantity (kg) per day bucket fed with additional forage
||Quantity (kg) per day as a total forage replacer
||100 - 150
||150 - 200
||200 - 300
||1 - 2
||4 - 6
The average weight of a level Stubbs scoop (volume 2.6 litres, bowl diameter 23cm, depth 10cm) of Mollichaff Donkey is 0.5kg.
- Always feed at least 1.5% of bodyweight in total food per day (including forage), even to overweight donkeys.
- Always weigh feedstuffs, particularly when feeding to those prone to laminitis.
- Feed dry or damp according to preference.
- As with all new feedstuffs, introduce gradually and increase quantities as required.
- Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.