Burgess Excel Junior & Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets with Mint - Various Sizes
A high fibre nutrient rich food for strong, happy, healthy rabbits.
Burgess Excel Rabbit Junior & Dwarf is a delicious complementary food for young rabbits which is also perfect for dwarf rabbits because of its high nutrient levels and the animals high metabolism.
- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- Contains prebiotics to help develop young digestive systems
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Higher protein for muscle development
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Higher nutrient levels tailored to faster metabolisms
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
- Suitable for: Dwarf rabbits from 1 weeks+ and Junior rabbits from 1 week - 16 weeks
Grass Meal Wheat Oat Feed Wheat Feed Soya Bean Hulls* Hi Pro Soya* Lucerne Yeast Soya Oil* Mint (1.25%) Limestone MonoCalcium Phosphate Salt Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.3%) Dicalcium Phosphate Ligno-Cellulose & Minerals.
*May Contain GM Materials
Beneficial fibre 36% Crude Protein 16% Crude Oils & Fats 4% Crude Fibre 17% Crude Ash 6.5% Sodium 0.2% Calcium 0.8% & Phosphorous 0.5%.
Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day.
If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.