Brambles Floating Swan & Duck Food - Various Sizes
Brambles Swan and Duck Food offers the perfect balance of nutrients, minerals and vitamins and is the safer alternative to bread.
Suitable for ensuring swans, ducks, geese, moorhens and coots are healthy and well-fed.
Looking for an alternative to bread? Bread doesn't have much nutritional value and fills ducks and swans stomachs so that they don't forage for food they would naturally eat, which can lead to malnutrition.
The biscuit-shaped treats are designed with the ability to float, giving the birds longer time to feed and reducing potential water pollution resulting from decaying food.
Provided young waterfowl are foraging for themselves, supplementary feeding of this food (which softens when in the water) is fine and often really important.
- A naturally nutritious complementary feed
- Suitable for all Swans, Ducks, Geese, Moorhens and Coots
- Floating formula, allowing you to see when it is time to stop feeding
- Crammed with nutritious ingredients for a beneficial pellet feed
- Specially formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of Swans and Ducks
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No added sugar
- Made in the UK
Wheat, Wheatfeed, Peas, Rice, Soya, Linseed, Fish Meal, Soya Oil.
Feeding swans and ducks at the local park is a wonderful pastime enjoyed by many, but unfortunately it can often lead to malnourished birds and even polluted waterways when bread is offered. Bread will be readily eaten but has very little nutritional value. Brambles Swan and Duck Food provides a good balance of nutrients, and, as it floats, you can see when it’s time to stop feeding. Just throw a handful or two into the water and watch the wildfowl enjoy!