Virkon S Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Tablets 50x5g Tablets
Virkon S Disinfectant Tablets are a broad spectrum disinfectant that works against viral, bacterial and fungal disease causing organisms.
It has been recommended and used by government agencies across the world as it is so good at what it does.
Ideal for use around the farm, stable and yard environment to keep both yourselves and your animals healthy.
- Perfect protection for pets and vets
- Ideal for the control of equine, pig and poultry diseases
- Especially suitable for low volume applications
- Readily soluble in tap water
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Powerful - independently proven effective against viral, bacterial and fungal disease causing organisms
- Fast acting – a 1% solution is independently proven to kill bacteria and fungi with contact times as low as 5 minutes and the tough to kill parvovirus in 10 minutes or less
- Broad Spectrum Control – surface, equipment, skin* & aerial disinfection
- Independently proven effective on porous surfaces, in hard water, at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge
- An environmentally acceptable product with an exceptional safety profile towards man and animals when used and disposed of as instructed on the label
- Selected by the experts – recommended and used by Government Agencies throughout the world
Instructions for Use
Available in packs of 50 x 5g (makes 25 litres)
Accurate unit dosing; One Virkon S tablet makes 500mls of disinfectant solution
- Virkon™ S is classified as irritating to skin and risk of serious damage to eyes under EU regulations
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use disinfectants safely. Always read and follow the product label instructions and information including the precautionary statements before use
- Always refer to the Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for further details on product specific health and safety issues.
- When prolonged contact with metal surfaces is expected rinse with clean water.
Emergency / First Aid Procedures
- If the product is splashed in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Rinse any product off the skin immediately with water.
- If ingested allow patient to drink water if conscious, but do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice.
The packaging contains a desiccant sachet which must be retained in the container at all times.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Always Replace lid after use.
Dilute small quantities to waste water, via a foul sewer or other treatment facility in accordance with local and national regulations.