Fancy Feed Poultry Layers Mash - 20 kg
Fancy Feed Layers Mash provide a complete feed for laying birds and are ideal for free-ranging and penned birds alike. A complete balanced diet for all types of adult and laying poultry and bantams.
Fancy Feed Layers Mash contains essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production. They also contain quality protein with essential amino acids for tissue and feather production and egg development and micronised wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
This mash also contains Omega 6 fatty acids for egg production and natural plant extracts from marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour. Fancy Feeds Layers Mash also contain Sel-Plex organic selenium to support the body's antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
- Complete Poultry Feed
- Mash Feed
- For Free Range & Penned Birds
- With Vitamins & Minerals
- Sel-Plex for Shell Integity
- With Micronised Wheat
- Medicine Free
- Marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour
- Fed from 18 weeks of age
Available Bag Sizes
- 20 kg
Wheat, Wheat feed, Hipro Soya, Full Fat Soya, Limestone, Grassmeal, Maize, Dicalcium Phos-phate, Soya Oil, Paprika Pigment, Vitamins and Minerals, Lutein and Zeoxanthin from Marigold (Natural Yolk Pigment)
Protein 16%, Oil 2.75%, Fibre 5.5%, Ash 12.5%
- Fancy Feed Layers’ Mash can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g (bantams).
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Layers’ Mash is best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
- Birds intended for breeding and exhibiting are best fed Fancy Feed Breeder & Show Pellets to meet their higher requirements for certain key nutrients
- Fancy Layers' Mash should not be fed to waterfowl.