Badminton Poultry Layers Pellets - 20 kg
Badminton Poultry Layers Pellets is a fully balanced complete feed that is suitable for all kinds of laying poultry including chickens bantams ducks & geese.
Badminton Poultry Layers Pellets has a high quality sources of protein ensure good muscle feather and egg development. An affordable fully balanced nutrition for laying poultry of all kinds, including chickens, bantams, ducks and geese.
- Quality protein for muscle, tissue and feather development and egg production.
- Natural energy sources for condition and well-being.
- Fully balanced with essential vitamins and minerals, including zinc and selenium, to support health and immunity.
- Omega oils and natural plant extracts.
Available Bag Sizes
- 20 kg
Protein 16%, oil 2.75% fibre 5.5% & ash 6%
- Layers Pellets can be fed ad lib all year round. Typically, allow 150-175g per bird per day
- Always give Layers Pellets in the morning to encourage hungry birds to consume their fully balanced ration.
- A “treat” of Poultry Corn or Supreme Poultry Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening, especially during the winter, to provide additional calories to keep the birds warm overnight.