Badminton Poultry Corn Chicken Scratch / Treat - 20 kg
Badminton Poultry Corn is an appetising blend of wheat and cut maize, to be fed as a complement to a fully balanced ration to all kinds of poultry, waterfowl and bantams.
Badminton Poultry Corn is a mix of corn that provides environment enrichment for all types of poultry and encourages their natural scratching and ground feeding. This complementary feed will also help to maintain their condition especially during the winter months by helping them maintain body temperature
- Provides carbohydrate energy and protein to help maintain condition, especially during the winter months.
- A light coating of soya oil provides essential Omega oils.
- Enriches Environment
- Treat / Scratch
- Complementary feed
Available Bag Sizes
- 20 kg
Wheat, Cut Maize, & Soya Oil
Protein 10% Oil 2.7% Fibre 2% & Ash 6%
- Poultry Corn should be fed in the afternoon or evening, after the birds have consumed their layers or waterfowl pellets, to ensure they receive a full balance of nutrients.
- Badminton Poultry Corn is an appetising blend of wheat & cut maize which should be fed as a complement to a fully balanced ration fed to all poultry waterfowl and bantams.
- The mix provides easily digested carbohydrates along with soya and omega oils which are useful during the winter months.