Net-Tex Summer Freedom Salve Complete - Various Sizes
Nettex Summer Freedom (previously known as Itch Stop) is an advanced salve which helps repel and protect against insects and biting flies.
This unique formulation also contains margosa (neem) and eucalyptus and has wonderfully soothing and disinfecting properties.
Here are some top tips to get the most out of this summer season:
- Preventative strategies are the key to itch control.
- Start early! Use Summer Freedom as the weather warms with a once weekly application.
- Soothe, sanitise and disinfect minor sores with Summer Freedom and help break the itch, scratch cycle.
- Summer Freedom repels against new bites and supports hair regrowth.
- Weather resistant, simple to apply and will not matt the horse’s hair.
- We do not recommend you apply under fly masks as may cause irritation.
- If using product for the first time we always recommend a patch test first.
- Ideal to apply around sarcoids to help prevent irritation from flies.
- We also recommend bathing where or when necessary to remove build-up of grime and dirt with everyday conditioning shampoo. This is kind to skin and does not strip coat of natural oils.
- 600ml tub can last 6-8 weeks
NN- Diethyl-M-Tolumide 2.45%, Margosa extract 2.0%, Eucalyptus citriodora, hydrated, cyclized 0.64%
Directions for Use
- Apply directly to any area that has been affected or prone to attack using a clean sponge.
- In most cases one application a week is sufficient. In severe cases if the itch, rub, scratch cycle has started it may need to be applied more regularly.
- For best results prewash with Nettex Everyday Shampoo before applying to remove any grease, dirt or debris and sanitise the skin.
- Repeat application after heavy rainfall, bathing or heavy sweating. Do not use under saddlery areas or fly rugs as may cause irritation from sweating.
- For maximum results apply as early as February to prevent midge attacks taking hold. The mane, tail and rump areas are most prone to attack.