Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 4 Layers Mix - Various Sizes
Grain mixture for laying hens, from the first egg
Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 4 Mix is a complete animal feed for laying hens. Gold Mix is a practical high-grade mixture of grains and a special laying pellet which ensures a speedy gain in egg weight.
Versele-Laga Gold Mix feed has a high protein and energy content and is rich in the essential amino acid methionine which is important for extra regular egg-laying.
- For Laying Hens
- High Grade Mix of Grains & Pellets
- High in Protein & Energy
- Promotes Good Egg Weight
Wheat, maize, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, wheat bran, peas, sunflower seed feed, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), dari, barley, linseed, maize gluten feed, sunflower seed, wheat feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, monocalcium phosphate, palm oil, rapeseed oil, marigold extract, sepiolite
Crude protein 13.0%, Crude fat 4.0%, Crude ash 8.0%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Methionine 0.34%, Lysine 0.64%, Phosphorus 0.50%, Calcium 2.20%, Sodium 0.15%
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Administering supplementary grain is not necessary.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If you are looking for a fine grain mixture with a 2 mm laying pellet for bantams, we recommend GOLD 4 MINI mix.