Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 4 Mini Mix Layer Feed for Bantams - Various Sizes
Fine grain mixture with a 2 mm laying pellet, for bantams
Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 4 Mini Mix is a complete feed for bantams from 18 weeks old and during the entire egg-laying period. This user-friendly feed contains a high-grade mixture of fine grains and a 2 mm special laying pellet. It contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell.
- The fine grains and small pellets make it ideal for bantams.
- Optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
Maize, wheat, wheat bran, wheat gluten feed, calcium carbonate, maize bran, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, peas, millet, dari, linseed, palm, kernel expeller, maize gluten feed, sunflower seed, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, palm oil, rice bran, rapeseed oil
Crude Protein 13.2%, Crude Fat 4.5%, Crude ash 9.2%, Crude fibre 4.5%, Methionin 0.34%, Lysine 0.67%, Phosphor 0.52%, Calcium 2.5%, Sodium 0.2%.
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Administering supplementary grain is not necessary.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If you have a normal to large hen, we recommend GOLD 4 mix, a grain mixture with a 3 mm laying pellet.