Versele-Laga Gold 2 Growers Mash - 20 kg
Growth mash from 11 weeks until the first egg
Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 2 Mash is a complete feed for breeding laying chicks and bringing them up to young hens. Appropriate from week 11 until the laying of the first egg. The low protein and energy levels ensure a balanced development. The mash form promotes a gradual intake of the feed an improved digestion thus better manure consistency.
- Complete feed.
- Low protein and energy levels ensure a balanced development.
- Mash form promotes a gradual intake of the feed, an improved digestion thus better manure consistency.
- Because of the reduced risk of coccidiosis during this life stage of the poultry, this feed contains no coccidiostats and guarantees a natural growth.
Wheat, Maize, Soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), Sunflower seed feed, Maize bran, Rice bran, Wheat gluten feed, Calcium carbonate, Soya bean oil, Maize gluten feed, Cane molasses, Monocalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride, Sodium bicarbonate
Crude protein 15.0%, Crude fat 3.5%, Crude ash 5.6%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Lysine 0.63%, Methionine 0.28%, Calcium 1.10%, Phosphorus 0.53%, Sodium 0.15%
• Period: From week 11 until the young hens are fully grown. (+/- 18 weeks)
• Young hens should develop further without putting on fat, as excess fat deposits prevent the laying hens from going into lay. You'd better administer this feed in moderation during the second stage of rearing: depending on the age and the breed, from 50 to 80 g/day.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.