Versele-Laga Country's Best Cuni Sensitive Rabbit Pellets - 20 kg
An easily digestible pellet feed with coccidiostat to protect rabbits against internal parasites.
Versele-Laga Country's Best Cuni Sensitive Rabbit Food guarantees an optimal intestinal functioning thanks to a blend of essential oils and herbal extracts.
The pellets also contain a prebiotic that stimulates the healthy bacteria in the gut.
Finally the coccidiostat Robenidine (E758) protects the sensitive animals against coccidiosis and maximises the overall intestinal health.
Cuni Sensitive can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits. However because of the presence of a coccidiostat this feed may not be given in the last 5 days prior to slaughter. You switch to Cuni Fit for the final phase.
- CUNI SENSITIVE is an easily digestible feed for rabbits.
- This pellet guarantees an optimal intestinal functioning. Thanks to a blend of essential oils and herbal extracts, the digestion is promoted and resistance increased. The pellets also contain a prebiotic that stimulates the healthy bacteria in the gut. Finally, a coccidiostat protects the sensitive animals against coccidiosis and maximizes the overall intestinal health.
- CUNI SENSITIVE is specially formulated for young rabbits around the weaning period and growing rabbits with a sensitive digestive system. It is also a suitable maintenance feed for young, growing and adult rabbits.
- The presence of prebiotics and fibres ensures optimal functioning of the intestinal flora.
alfalfa, wheat middlings, sunflower seed feed, wheat bran, wheat gluten feed, beet molasses, spelt bran, palm kernel expeller, dried beet pulp, broken oil seeds, wheat, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 14 0.05 Crude fat 3 0.05 Crude fibre 18% Crude ash 7 0.05 Calcium 0 0.9 Phosphorus 0 0.59 Sodium 0 25%.
Vitamin A 12.500 I.E. Vitamin D3 1.000 I.E. Vitamin E 150 mg E1 - Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 130mg E2 - Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 2mg E4 - Copper (cupric sulphate pentahydrate) 10mg E5 - Manganese (manganous oxide) 80mg E6 - Zinc (zinc oxide) 60mg E8 - Selenium (sodium selenite) 0 20mg.
Directions for Use
Adjust the feed according to your rabbits needs:
CUNI FIT for a basic/maintenance need
CUNI TOP for an increased energy need
CUNI SENSITIVE for young, growing rabbits with sensitive intestines.
During the breeding the feeds can be freely administered to the females. During growth young bucks at an adult weight of ca. 5 kg will consume up to 200 g feed a day. Once fully grown the consumption stabilizes at around 150 g a day. The total intake depends on the size of the breed.
CUNI SENSITIVE can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits. However, because this feed contains a coccidiostat, administration is prohibited starting at least 5 days prior to slaughter. For the final phase switch over to CUNI FIT pure.
- Always provide hay of good quality: dry and dust-free.
- Limit the use of browse.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.