Friendship Estates Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass - Multi-Pack
Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass is a delicious alternative to dried grass or hay and can add variety to your pet’s diet.
It is suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus.
Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass is made from oat forage, grown fields in the heart of Yorkshire. The oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks are harvested at an early stage whilst they are still fresh and green and before any oat grain is formed. Our drying process removes only the water – retaining the natural flavour and high nutrient value of the oat forage.
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- Munching on the forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Starch and cereal grain free
- Naturally palatable
100% Dried Grass
Crude Protein 12% Total Oils 2% Crude Fibre 28% Vitamin C 150mg/kg Calcium 0.55% & Phosphorus 0.27%
Directions for Use
- Green Oat ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
- Can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay
- Ensure access to fresh water at all times
Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Sold as a multi-pack of 4 x 1kg