Skinners Field & Trial Grain Free Chicken - Various Sizes
Skinner’s Field & Trial Chicken and Sweet Potato is a complete, grain-free dry dog food, specially developed and formulated to support active working dogs.
Skinner’s Chicken and Sweet Potato has been carefully developed to support the energetic requirements of a range of active dogs, while removing grain-based sources of carbohydrates.
This may be of benefit to those dogs with sensitivities or intolerances to grains such as wheat, maize, barley or oats.
Skinner’s Chicken and Sweet Potato has a protein level of 25% to support muscle integrity and a fat level of 13% to support the energetic requirements of a range of active dogs, such as working gundogs, agility dogs and active pet dogs. A blend of sweet potato and potato provides a digestible source of carbohydrate to also support activity. Skinner’s Field & Trial Chicken and Sweet Potato is an ideal dietary choice to support the day-to-day requirements of active dogs.
- Includes highly digestible poultry meat meal as a source of protein.
- This dog food is made to a rice, wheat, maize, barley and oat- free recipe.
- Contains essential fats and oils from linseed and poultry fat to support energy output as well as coat and skin condition.
- Contains a mix of culinary herbs for palatability.
- Chicken and Sweet Potato is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your active dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.
Which dogs is this food suitable for?
- Active, working dogs who require a moderate level of protein and fat to support activity output: e.g. working gundogs, agility dogs, flyball dogs, active pet dogs.
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerance to wheat, maize, barley, oats or other grains.
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerances to soya, beef and/or fish sources of protein.
Preparation & Feeding
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.