Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad for Dogs
The Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad keeps puppies and elderly or poorly dogs warm when they're struggling to maintain their temperature.
The Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad was originally developed for Petsavers and the BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association) as a safe and effective post-operative heat pad (as minimises perioperative hypothermia). Also ideal for pet beds, whelping and carry baskets.
Simply cover with thin pad or towel for their comfort. With 2 in-built thermostats for extra safety. With 12v AC electronic adaptor plug BSAVA approved and recommended.
Be sure to supervise your pets and don't allow them to get too hot.
- Gently brings body mass temperature up to around 39 degs C
- Maintains optimum temperature
- Ideal for all mammals young or old
- Only 15 watts so cheap to run
- Safe to leave on constantly
- With 2 integral thermostats for extra safety
- Protective sheath on cable to prevent chewing
- Wipe-able pad Suitable for use in pet bed, whelping and carry baskets
- Cable can be disconnected to feed through basket
- Generous 2.7m of cable
Approx 42cm x 38cm x (16.5 x 15)