Burgess Excel Indoor Rabbit Nuggets - 1.5 kg
A balanced feed formulated specially for pet rabbits kept indoors.
While indoor rabbits might roam the lounge rather than the great outdoors, they still need to get all the nutrients from their diet that a rabbit would find grazing in the wild.
- Prevents selective feeding.
- Tasty Dandelion added to each nugget to make them extra tasty.
- Prebiotics to support the immune system & healthy gut bacteria.
- 40% Beneficial Fibre - a measure of the digestible and indigestible fibre that's essential in your rabbits' diet.
- Vitamin D - just as important for rabbits as it is for you, to help support healthy skin , teeth and bones.
- Vitamins & Minerals - nettle and dandelion are great sources of vitamins and minerals which help support all round health.
Suitable for: All adult rabbits (from 4 months – 5 years old)
Grass Wheat Oat Feed Soya Bean Hulls* Sunflowerseed Meal Yeast Soya Oil* Minerals Short-chained fructo-oligosaccharides (0.25%) Dandelion (0.2%) Nettle (0.2%).
Beneficial Fibre (40%) Crude Protein (14%) Crude Fat (4%) Crude Fibre (20%) Crude Ash (6%).
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)(3a672a) 30 000 iu/kg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)(3a671) 3 500 iu/kg Vitamin E (dl alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 140 mg/kg Vitamin C (sodium calcium ascorbyl phosphate) (3a312) 20 mg/kg Copper (cupric sulphate pentahydrate) (E4) 7.5 mg/kg Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) (3b605) 90 mg/kg Manganese (manganous sulphate monohydrate) (3b503) 60 mg/kg Iron (iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) (3b103) 60 mg/kg Selenium (sodium selenite) (E8) 0.3mg/kg Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) (3b202) 0.75 mg/kg DL Methionine (3c301) 740 mg/kg L Carnitine (3a910) 12.5mg/kg.
Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.