Allen & Page Small Holder Range - Turkey Grower / Finisher Pellets - 20 kg
Small Holder Range Turkey Grower/Finisher Pellets can be fed from the first 5 weeks.
Allen & Page Small Holder Range Turkey Grower / Finisher Pellets can be fed from the first 5 weeks until lay or slaughter. This feed can be used all the way to slaughter due to there being no Coccidiostat being present. It is a high protein feed that provides a fully balanced complete feed for the healthy growth and development of the bird.
The mix encourages slower, more natural growth rate to finish as it has no growth promoters. It also contain pre-biotics to help support the digestive system.
The small pellet size (2.5mm) means it is also suitable for quail, guinea fowl, pigeon, peacocks, & pheasants
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources - synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
- Complete Feed
- Uses source identity preserved Non-GM ingredients
- Natural Source of Lysine & Methionine
- Ingredients can change colour with the seasons
- No Coccidiostat means can feed up to slaughter.
- Encourages slower, natural growth rate to finish
- Contains prebiotics to help support the digestive system
- Drug Free This feed does not contain Coccidiostats or growth promoters
- Small pellet (2.5mm) suitable for quail, guinea fowl, pigeon, peacocks and pheasants
Wheat Wheat Feed Non GM Full Fat Soya Peas Linseed Expeller Di-calcium Phosphate Maize Gluten Salt Calcium Carbonate Seaweed
Crude Protein 19% Crude Oils and Fats 6% Crude Fibre 5% Crude Ash 6.5% Calcium 0.9% Sodium 0.16% Phosphorous 0.6% Lysine 1% & Methionine 0.3%
Feed from about 5 weeks old to finish. Provide on an ad lib basis. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.