Lincoln Pine Tar Spray Antiseptic Hoof Dressing - 500 ml
A topical antiseptic hoof dressing which with regular use will help to maintain hoof hygiene, thereby promoting optimum hoof health.
Sourced and produced from pine trees (hence the name) it offers a convenient way to apply natural Stockholm Tar to the hoof.
The natural properties of the pine tar sanitise the area and offer waterproof protection.
Ideal to use in a stable environment to protect from harmful ammonia in urine or to safeguard horse's hooves and soles when turned out in wet, muddy conditions.
Economical, effective and easy to apply, without any mess.
- A topical, antiseptic hoof dressing.
- Sourced & produced from pine trees.
- The inclusion of Stockholm tar provides an effective barrier against wet & damp.
- Protects stabled horses' hooves against the harmful effects of ammonia from urine-soaked bedding.
- Protects hooves and frogs when exposed to wet & mud.
- Regular use maintains healthy hooves.
- Economical and effective.
- Mess-free application.
- Pine Tar
Directions for Use
- For topical use on horses only.
- Keep out of reach of children.